10.18.2023

"Anything is Possible" Weekly Wisdom

An inspiration quote in black letters on a white background surrounded by tiny red polka dots.

"What if..."

I am a master at the "what if" game. I always run every crazy scenario through my brain for even the tiniest decision or question I am trying to answer. And then one day, I decided this cat and mouse game was not serving me well and I cannot live my life asking "what if."

We all need to live our lives consumed by possible endings. It only holds us back from living fully and authentically in the day to day, week to week, month to month, year to year. And then 5 years pass, then 10, then 20 and then we ask where the time has gone. Most of our possibilities stem from the negative and that is no where to live. 

Anything is possible and possible can be exciting if your possible is positive. 

#quality | #embracethehellyeah

~AE



 

No comments:

Post a Comment