11.01.2023

"Take the Trip" Weekly Wisdom

An inspiration quote in black letters on a white background surrounded by tiny red polka dots.

What was the trip that changed your life?

THIS QUOTE!  Everything about it is so true now that I have experienced the joy of Paris. I think we could say this about any or all of the trips we have been on our in our lives. 

The trip is just part of the journey, what you take away from the experience is what follows into the future.

I feel fortunate to have take a few trips in my time and it is interesting how randomly thoughts of a previous trip come to mind when something happens in my life. The memory and the feelings place me right back to the time of my adventure. This, this is the good stuff that comes from travel. 

It doesn't have to be far, it doesn't have to be expensive or fancy - it just has to be yours. Your adventure. 

Just take the damn trip already. 

#quality | #embracethehellyeah

~AE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment