7.12.2023

"Use Your Voice" Weekly Wisdom

Inspirational quote in black letters on a white background surrounded by tiny red polka dots.

How do you use your voice?

We all have a voice and it can be very powerful, both positively and negatively. I am working on a little project with myself to catch myself when I use it both ways. It is a great barometer for how well I am using my voice in my daily interactions with all humans. It also helps me catch my negativity in my life and helps me analyze why I am being that way. 

I have a feeling not many of us are really looking at how we use our voice. If we use it for good, it really can bring value to our own life and the lives of others. There is plenty of negative talk, we need to use our voice for education and validation - just as much as we use our ears for listening.  These both go hand in hand. Listening, thinking before we speak or write, then in return providing value in our comments - this is what helps our world be a better place. 

Use your voice for good and use your voice in a positive way. I know I will be listening if that's the path you choose. 

#quality | #embracethehellyeah

~AE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment