5.03.2023

"Optimize Your Day" Weekly Wisdom

Inspirational quote in black letters on a white background with red polka dots around it

What does your to-do list look like today?

I see you my dietitian friend. I can visualize your to-do list right now because I can see my own. We are just a little ambitious on most days because we are "that kind of personality" - the one that does everything and anything we can in a day. Then we repeat it all over again the next day. If we didn't cross something off the list, it gets added to the next days list and we start all over again. There is satisfaction in crossing items off the list, but not when the list continues to stay long and gets added to each day. It just doesn't work and is clearly the definition of insanity. 

I learned this the hard way and finally I have realized, I just cannot optimize all the things at one time. 

I can have goals and expectations for how my day goes, but setting myself up for failure by making a to-do list that is unachievable for one person to complete in a day is over. I now "optimize" my day by the following:

My Daily To-Do:
1. 
2. 
3. 

3 things. That is all I put on my list. This helps me to optimize my day, productivity and personal time (so I stop worrying about the other items I did not complete at the end of the day). I CAN and WILL complete 3 things each day and it has been life changing. 

How do you optimize your day?

#quality | #embracethehellyeah

~AE





 

No comments:

Post a Comment