5.10.2023

"Trust Your Gut" Weekly Wisdom

 

Inspirational quote in black letters on a white background surrounded by tiny red polka dots.

Do you trust your gut instincts/feelings?

Gut instinct is a real thing. If you have a bizarre feeling about a person, situation or can't explain your feelings about something - this is your brain sending you a message that usually comes on quickly and then quickly goes to our gut, causing some type of nausea or twinges in our stomach. That gut-brain connection is real and you "gut feeling" comes to life. 

I am very aware of my gut feelings speaking to me. The negative one make me hot, jittery, nauseous and goosebumps start a the top of my head and go down to my toes. I can count all the times this has happened in my life and not one of those times was my gut feeling wrong. I also have positive gut feelings that give me butterfly feelings, make me smile more and thoughts keep returning to that person or idea. 

Negative or positive - I listen, like really listen. 

If you are thinking hard about something lately, whether a big or small decision - sit down to some quiet time with your brain. Think and feel and determine how your body is reacting to the thought at hand. Sometimes you don't need a pro and con list, sometimes all you need is to trust your gut. 

#quality | #embracethehellyeah

~AE


No comments:

Post a Comment