4.12.2023

"Just Be Stupid" Weekly Wisdom

 

Funny quote in black letters surrounded by tiny red polka dots.

Tell me about the time you were just silly...

My best friend said this the last time we were together. And you know what?  It is nice to just be stupid sometimes. When she said this, it really resonated with me. I am very serious almost 90% of the time and I am not sure why. It is good to be serious and focused. 

I have forgotten how being silly has a weird way of balancing me out and making me a better human. 

Being stupid and silly makes you laugh, helps you forget about the parts of your day/week/month that suck. It encourages you be human, vulnerable and carefree. The balance we all need to mellow out the serious side at little and calm down the drive to always be perfect. 

I look forward to being stupid and now make it part of my regular scheduled programming. There is no need to always have a calendar packed with serious stuff. Make sure to schedule a little stupid. 

#quality | #embracethehellyeah

~AE



No comments:

Post a Comment