3.01.2023

Word of the Year Weekly Wisdom: Quality

 

Inspiration quote in black letters on a white background saying 2023: Quality with tiny red polka dots framing the letters.

My 2023 Word of the Year:  Quality

Happy New Year! I am enjoying the start of my year so far.  If you have been around for awhile or if you are new here, I celebrate my New Year each year on my birthday. While many of you have probably moved on from your intentions, words or resolutions for 2023 - I am just getting started. I honestly did not have my word picked out until this past week.

Each year, I also take a couple months away from all things hectic. Minimal social media, minimal emails, minimal scrolling, minimal online shopping and more connections, more conversations, more time management, more quiet, more reflection.  In all of the minimal and more, I kept going back to thoughts of how can I do and be more without the more. This is where I landed on quality. 

I want more quality in my life when it comes to everything I do. I am beyond the quantity. I want more quality sleep, time with my heartbeats, connections, collaborations (thanks to an awesome event I attended in January courtesy of Celestina Brunetti), food and effort in my work. 

In everything I do, I am going to ask myself the quality it will bring to my life or the quality I can provide to the task. This is how I will make my decisions, do my work and live this next trip around the sun. 

Looking forward to the journey with you all!

#quality | #embracethehellyeah

~AE

No comments:

Post a Comment