12.07.2022

"Find Your Passion" Weekly Wisdom

 

Inspirational quote about finding your passion in black letters on a white background with a photo of a lady on the left hand side.

What is your passion?

Each time I think of this question it reminds me of the guy on the street in Hollywood in the movie Pretty Women asking "what's your dream?" There will be a time when I spend the whole day walking around asking everyone I encounter this question. I am curious if people currently have dreams and passions or if there is some in the past they haven't thought about in awhile. Because that is what I think happens. When we are young, we have strong feelings regarding our dreams and as time goes on, I feel they fade. 

They don't have to fade, we just need to adapt. Maybe we don't have the same dreams of our youth but we have dreams and passions of who we are today. They don't have to be extreme, larger than ourselves or be earth shattering - but we still need to have them. 

I met Bruce a few weeks ago and we were talking about passion and he has a few but one he mentioned really stuck out to me. His passion is making deviled eggs. He has many different recipes and a has his secret ingredients and you could see his eyes light up when he talked about making them. Now that's the good stuff. That's the light in someone who knows his passions and is proud of all of them. The small and the big. 

We all need to keep our passions present and alive in our lives. We also need to share them with others. If it has been awhile since you thought about your own, now is the time and share them with someone. The big ones and the small ones, they all make you who you are. 

#embracethehellyeah | #bigdietitianenergy

~AE

No comments:

Post a Comment