10.26.2022

"Be Present" Weekly Wisdom

Inspirational quote in black letters with a photo of a lady on the left hand side in a circle.
Are you present in the space where you are?

I am the worst at thinking and overthinking about things. If something significant is happening 2 weeks from now, somehow it creeps into my brain. I am horrible at being present because there is always something in the future that steals the joy of the moments I am in. 

I am working on keeping my mind where my feet are. 

It is hard to be present with my thoughts. I always find my thoughts wandering from the moment I wake up in the morning to when I go to sleep. There is always something in the future that will require my time but I do not need to be there until I really need to be there. When I am more present in each moment of my day, I find I value my day more and I feel I achieve more.  Living and working in the moment - instead of always the future - actually frees up time and a lot of mind space. 

I also lose the sense of life passing me by. Time with my heartbeats seem to last a little longer. Vacation days are filled with more things I want to do. Weekends are no longer about the Sunday scaries. This is what changes when I have my mind exactly where is should be. 

#bigdietitianenergy | #embracethehellyeah

~AE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment