7.06.2022

"Be THAT Woman" Weekly Wisdom.

Inspirational Quote in black letters on a white background surrounding by a larger square of grey dots on a black background.

What are you going to do to make a mark in this world?

A lot of world events has got me thinking lately, what AM I GOING TO DO to make a mark in this world?  There are many things I can do but what impact can I make. There are many problems out there that are bigger than we are. It is overwhelming, it is maddening and what in the hell will I ever do to make a movement to change?  I don't know about you, but I feel like anything I do or say is not enough or will not be enough to make an impact. 

Anything I do, even the smallest thing WILL make an impact. 

To all the women out there, we always will have a hill to climb. We will always be challenged and we will always be questioned. What we need to do, is to be on the same team. We need to be there for each other. We need to create a space where we stop will the judgement and the arrogance we have against each other (and yes ladies, we alllll do it so don't give me any excuse). If we are in a place of power and privilege, then we need to hold a space for those that are not in that place to give them a chance to be. If we are in a place of need and want, we should be able to find another woman to provide support. We are women and we need to support other women. If this power is taking away from us, if we do not bond together to create and undeniable force - we have nothing. 

This goes for all the ladies in the back, all the ladies politics, all the ladies in religion, all the ladies who teach, all the ladies who own businesses, all the ladies who care for children, all the ladies who provide healthcare, all the ladies who are behind the scenes doing amazing things no one knows about, all the ladies in between and all the ladies in this world....

Let's get our shit together and unite at every level of our lives.  
Not only in times of need but ALL THE TIME. 

So what I am going to do right now?  I am going to be a supportive women in healthcare to my patients and be a mentor to those I work with.

#bigdietitianenergy | #embracethehellyeah

~AE


 

No comments:

Post a Comment