6.08.2022

"Abundance" Weekly Wisdom

 

Word in black letters on a white background with grey slashes.

How do you define abundance?

I will be honest, I did not really give a lot of thought to what abundance means to me until this past month. When I thought briefly about it before, I would usually think in terms of what I had in my life, more of the material abundance. I have an abundance of clothing, makeup, lotions and potions (another terms for skin care courtesy of my man friend), food and other resources to make my life comfortable. 

Now, abundance means more to me than all of that. 

Abundance means feeling things deeply in my heart and in my mind because it is not just defined by all the happy in my life, it also is about the sad. Feeling abundance is when my heart bursts with happiness while I am amongst family and friends because I know what they mean to me. It is about feeling safe where I live. It is about doing work with meaning and helping others who in return make their own lives a little better. It is about opening my eyes each morning and living a life of service to myself and others. It is also about being steady and feeling sad at the same time during tragedy because I know I am loved and those I love hard will carry me when I can't carry myself. 

 Recognize the abundance in your daily life, whether it is in the sunshine or the shadows. 

#bigdietitianenergy | #embracethehellyeah

~AE

No comments:

Post a Comment