3.04.2020

"When Change Happens" Weekly Wisdom

When Change Happens Weekly Wisdom

Have you recently experienced change in your life?

You trucking along, doing your thing in life and BAM! all of a sudden what you knew to be the norm is no longer. How did it make you feel?  

Change is an occurrence in our lives that can have a variety of reactions. It can be exciting, welcomed, happy, scary, devastating, unbelievable, sucky or uncomfortable. It can consume us in ways we didn't know was possible. We find ourselves asking a lot of "what ifs" and creating scenarios  in our heads to try to understand why this change is happening. 

The majority of us do not enjoy change. 

Change in inevitable and we have the choice to progress. Just think of all the changes you have survived in your life. Once that always amazes me is the transformation from child to teenager to adult. I still don't know what I am doing as an adult but I am doing it. And just when I think I couldn't screw up adulthood anymore, something great happens to remind me I am on the right path. 

You are on the right path as long as change is happening. Change will make you stronger and resilient. Do your best to be open to when opportunity knocks. It's the waiting and the ability to be patient while trusting yourself that will be the challenge. Believe in yourself. Don't compromise yourself when change is happening. Don't sacrifice other important areas of your life that are thriving because one aspect is not. Once you open yourself to what could be is when everything falls into place. 

Keep believing in you. If its hard right now, call on me and I will be happy to believe in you. 

#embracethehellyeah

~AE


No comments:

Post a Comment