Will you share with me a Registered Dietitian you are celebrating today?
(It is 100% ok if it is yourself and all the other people you admire and look up to in this profession.)
I truly believe in this profession, the people who have made it their passion and purpose in life and who start and end each day by being robustly daring. Why are my fellow colleagues "robustly daring" in my eyes?
1. Registered Dietitians not afraid to stand up for what they believe in.
2. Registered Dietitians support each other (and if they don't, they better start)
3. Registered Dietitians are the food and nutrition experts who translate the science of nutrition into practical solutions for healthy living.
4. Registered Dietitians have college degrees, completed an internship, passed a national exam AND maintain continuing education. We are smarty pants who know our stuff!
5. Registered Dietitians help EVERYONE along their personal wellness journeys, no matter who you are, where you come from or what size or shape you are.
6. Registered Dietitians work in the communities we live in and care about.
7. Registered Dietitians are advocates for improving the nutritional status of ALL Americans and people around the world.
8. Registered Dietitians are not afraid to promote facts not fear, from the ground up when it comes to our food systems
9. Registered Dietitians are the most valuable and credible source of nutrition information.
10. Registered Dietitians are my people because they create conversations that truly matter and aspire for greatness in everything they do.
Today we celebrate all the Registered Dietitians in the world.
Thank you and always continue to be robust, be daring and to #embracethehellyeah!