2.19.2020

"Happy New Year!" Weekly Wisdom


How have you been celebrating the new year?

If you have been around for a little while, you may know I do not celebrate New Years on January 1. I celebrate on February 17, because I believe your new year truly starts on your birthday. 

So HAPPY NEW YEAR to me!  I am looking forward to another year of everything full of greatness and joy. As with all things in life, you never know what a new year is going to bring. 

Isn't that exciting and scary all at the same time?

That is was life is all about, being open to whatever it brings you because it is presenting itself for a reason. Which is why my intention for this new year is "deceleration."  Last year I realized I was going a little to fast for my liking and not stopping long enough to smell the roses. So this year, I will be smelling all the roses and really focusing on taking time to pause and be in the moment.

How is your intention for 2020 going?

#embracethehellyeah

~AE

No comments:

Post a Comment