10.09.2019

"How Do You Embrace Being Great Always?" Weekly Wisdom


How Do You Embrace Being Great Always?  Weekly Wisdom

How do you embrace being great always?

When I was writing my book and starting my podcast, I found a lot of inspiration in words. Words from people, words from books and words from social media. I listened closely, I read as much as possible and reached out to those whose words I connected with. At the time, I didn't realize how words delivered in these different ways were a collection of conversations with a lot of meaning and greatness. This is the one sticking out to me the most:

"Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great."
~John D. Rockefeller 

This quotes hold a lot of different meanings for me but one in particular having a common theme in everything I do, just be great always. There is no situation or circumstance in which I shouldn't be giving my best, not my good, my best. This goes for the big things like work and for the little things like making my bed in the morning. Do it and do it greatly. 

 October is a pretty big month for registered dietitians with FNCE around the corner. Luckily, I have been able to attend FNCE quite a few times. But it wasn't until Boston 3 years ago, I went and did it greatly.  There was a notable difference in my experience, including how I experienced my interactions with others during the conference. Being your greatest exudes confidence in yourself and clarity in your purpose. And people notice. If you are going this year, go with your greatness bursting at the seams.   

#embracethehellyeah | #lessstuffmorelife

~AE







No comments:

Post a Comment