2.11.2015

Wisdom Wednesday

    

Three simple sentences and three simple acts. This quote makes me smile.

I think it is important to be grateful instead of humble. Being grateful is being truly thankful and in appreciation of the kindness that surrounds you. Don't hide behind the word humble. I believe no one  is really humble. But I will believe you when you tell me you're grateful. 

I need to eat more vegetables!  We all need to eat more vegetables! Vegetables make our insides and outsides so healthy. Why do we pass up the amazing vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for the other crap we eat each day. Get at least 5 servings a day!  We are not getting any younger, but vegetables will help us look younger...

Love others. Love them like they have never been loved. Hug them and hug them tight. Tell them. Show them. Give them your time. It's never too late. And you can never love enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment