2.08.2015

Week in Review

Another week flew by...getting back to my regular workouts. Slowly but surely. Treadmills are not as fun when you are going slow, but I am obeying Dr.'s orders and no running for at least a month. Thank goodness for TV's on treadmills and Goodfellas being on. "As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster."


Sometimes you just need rest and relaxation workouts...like friends coming to visit. One of my favorite people in the world came for the weekend!


Who wouldn't have a great weekend with this beauty! We shopped, laughed and had a great time. Here are a few of my favorite things I saw! (and might have purchased at least one).


Yes please!!!! 


Polka dots make me happy!


If I only celebrated St. Patty's Day like a few friends I know...this would be my shirt and I would walk around eating a bowl of lucky charms all day! 

Yes, I have a thing for genuine people. And I have decided there is only room in my life for them. This week and weekend reminded me of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment