9.10.2014

Wisdom Wednesday


I am a girl but I tend to not be very emotional. I am the kind of person who always wears a smile on the outside and will tell you I am fine, when sometimes I am not. I usually cry when I am mad and laugh when I am sad. I guess what I am getting at is we all show and feel our emotions in many different ways. One is not worse or better than the other. But emotions need to be released and shared so it doesn't build up and turn into another whole slew of problems. Not all shared emotions have to be serious. Make sure to share to joyful and happy ones as well. They are just as important, if not more important, than the others. They are the emotions that keep you going, so that's what I am sharing with you. Today, I can truly say, I am happier than a bird with a French fry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment