9.14.2014

A New Addition to "Things I Love"


I love working with and meeting fabulous people in my community. Over the past 4 years, I have had the opportunity to work with a really amazing person, Michelle Sams. Even though most of our contact has been professional, I have also gotten to know her personally. The last time we talked, she told me about this new adventure she is on by opening her own online boutique of clothing and accessories for women. She knew I would be immediately smitten with the name: Pixie Dust and Heels Boutique and then add in the pink logo, I was hooked. 


For those of you that know me, I am a little bit of an online shopper and I love fashion. I think Michelle's passion for fashion really comes out in the products she offers. She personally has a beautiful sense of style that is reflected in her boutique. 

Here is a little bit more about her online boutique and her fashion journey: 

Pixie Dust and Heels is an online women's clothing boutique that offers the latest fashion trends on a wide variety of clothing, stylish heels, and accessories to suit all your wardrobe needs.  Our Pixie Stylists also offer consulting services; please click here to find out more. 

The boutique was created with lots of love, attention to detail, and a sprinkle of pixie dust to bring it all together.  We want your experience with us to be wonderful, and we hope you love our selections just as much as we do!  Our Pixie Stylists are always looking for the next best thing to add to our collection so be on the lookout for our new arrivals and ever changing selections.

More about Michelle

Since I was a little girl I have loved fashion. My Barbie’s were always suited up with the finest ensembles, and I might have dressed up my brother’s G.I. Joes a time or two as well. I kept that love of fashion through college where I received my bachelor’s degree in fashion merchandising and design. While my friends were taking calculus and chemistry, I was taking classes like: Asian Fashion and Stitchery 101. After college came the real world where I faced fears about how to make money and have a “real” job, so I went back to school and pursued and achieved my Master’s in HR. Through the years I have always held my love of fashion near and dear to my heart and kept dreaming that someday I would have the courage to pursue that dream. So that, my friends, is where Pixie Dust and Heels Boutique came in and I am so excited to be able to do what I love.  To all of you out there who have fears about trying something new, I say bite the bullet and go for it. What is there to lose? Have the courage to pursue your dreams; because all you need is a faith, trust, and a little pixie dust.

Ready to shop?  I hope you are!  I am heading there right now to get my shop on, here is the website for you to do the same.  

http://www.pixiedustandheels.com/

1 comment: