9.07.2014

Week in Review


Another week has passed by....wonder where the time goes!  Had a wonderful start to the week with an afternoon at my parents house. I got to visit with my grandparents and catch up with them...


We indulged in some delicious garden-fresh BLT's with real bacon. I will eat real bacon if my parents make it, they really are the only ones I trust in making it delicious.


On my way out of town, I had time to stop by my cousins home and see her beautiful hydrangeas that line the whole easy side of her house. I would spend every minute of my free time in that special grove of quite white and beautiful. Maybe someday my green thumb will be able to grow something so wow! 


I ended my week with another joy from the garden. My neighbor Paula, so thoughtfully shared a fresh tomato and some beautiful herbs from her home. You all know what a basil junkie I am, so I am looking forward to a plate full of tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and basil confetti all over it! 

Always looking forward to another week...

No comments:

Post a Comment