9.03.2014

Wisdom Wednesday


This is a profound Wisdom Wednesday! When I saw this, it kind of took my breath away because it makes so much sense!  I know the way I care about and love others. I choose to make a conscious effort every day to give to others everything I have, but I have also realized that doesn't mean I will get the same in return. In my younger adult years, this would have meant nothing to me because I didn't know how I loved and cared about others. But now I know. I know how I love, is what I expect in return. If someone can't do that, then there really isn't room for them in my life. We all should value how we care about others and there is nothing wrong to expect the same in return. 

Life is so much more fulfilling when you surround yourself with people who love you like you love them. Maybe it's a perfect time to look at your inventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment