7.13.2014

Week in Review


Meet my new "niece" Ally Marie. Pretty excited about this bundle of joy. My cousin Lindsey and her husband Justin welcomed her into the world on Thursday. She has a little bit of a rough road ahead of her but she couldn't have been blessed to be born to better parents. This week she will undergo a major heart surgery to repair an open artery and I know this tough little cookie will make it through with flying colors. So excited for this new addition to our family. 


I also got to spend time with my best friend's two crazy boys and enjoy the joys of being a kid. We went to the park and played in the sprinkler. I love the little giggles and squeals of excitement and the enjoyable conversations with a 4 year old. 


We went an saw my friend Taina's husbands band, Getcha Some, play this weekend with some great friends. It was a fun night with great music. And we celebrated my friend Brandy's birthday with a night of dancing. Couldn't ask for a better weekend of family and friends. But now I need to catch up on some much needed sleep!





No comments:

Post a Comment