8.12.2013

Week in Review

It was another great week (sometimes during the week I do not realize this). Chef Stacey and I had another successful Throwdown:  State Fair Edition with Food-On-A-Stick. Not to brag, but I was the winner with my Strawberry Shortcake, but honestly I would have voted for Stacey's Summer Salad!  


I also decided to share my fun recipe on my TV segment on Saturday morning. With the Iowa State Fair being in full swing, it is also something you can create at home. The morning crew loved the samples I brought!


I had the best ending to the weekend by getting to spend time with the best big sister in the world, my sister Kate. She and I got to spend some much needed sister bonding time.  We enjoyed a little shopping and a little nightlife.  We then headed home and enjoyed a relaxing linner (lunch/dinner) with our parents, including delicious produce from their garden. 


I couldn't have asked for a better week!

No comments:

Post a Comment