7.22.2013

Week in Review

This is a little late, but I had a crazy last week and weekend. Even through all the madness and my exhaustion, I still cannot help but praise my co-dietitians and co-workers. Through everything, I never dreaded one day because I knew each day would always bring laughter. I am so thankful to be surrounded by amazing people each day to keep me smiling and finding the good in every minute of the day.


I also was sad to see one of my favorite future interns leave to go onto the next step of her internship. Jena was a great intern and I know she will be an even better dietitian. I wish nothing but the best for her and hopefully we will see her being a helpful smile in every aisle someday!


I got to end the week with a fun birthday celebration for a good friend Jackie and catch up with my girls from Omaha. We always have such a great time getting together and again, share in many smiles and insane laughter. I also got to spend time with my soul sister Carlena and was was asked to be the godmother of her baby Charlie. As always, another week my heart is absolutely full. Looking forward to what the next week will bring.


No comments:

Post a Comment