7.27.2013

Sometimes a girl needs a cookie.....



I think cookies are one of my favorite desserts. I have the best memories of baking cookies with my mom and sister. Chocolate chip was always the flavor of choice but oatmeal raisin was a close second. When I found this recipe for cookies, I was skeptical, but they are really a tasty and healthier way to get my cookie fix.  

Healthy Cookie Recipe
Servings: 8 • Size: 2 cookies 

All you need:

  • 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
  • 1 cup of uncooked quick oats
  • 1/4 cup of a favorite add-ins:  dark chocolate chips, dried raisins, dried apricots, dried apples, walnut pieces, toasted almond slices, unsalted sunflower seeds, chopped hazelnuts

All You Do:

1. 
Preheat oven to 350°F. 
2Spray a non-stick cookie sheet with Hy-Vee Olive Oil spray.


3. Combine the mashed bananas and oats in a bowl. 
4. Fold in your favorite add-in and place a tablespoon of each on the cookie sheet.
5Bake 15 minutes. Makes 16 cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment