7.09.2013

Week in Review

Do you ever wonder where the time goes?  I do constantly!  Maybe it is showing my age when I forget what day it is or when something happened. It does remind me to not let life pass you by. 


The 4th of July was a great day, I got to clean my entire house and spend time with some amazing friends. I always feel so humbled by patriotic holidays. It reminds me how lucky we are to live in the great country and how lucky I am for my freedom. Fireworks were amazing and breathtaking as always, conversations and laughs were plentiful and so were another year of memories.


I finally succumbed to needing glasses. Oh man... I am still working on my acceptance stage of feeling ok to wear them and not feel 100% old. I am hoping they make me look smarter, younger and more serious. (Hey at least the case is super cute!)


Over this past week, I have truly embraced running. It has been a long haul, but I look forward to my Friday mornings in the great outdoors, the sense of completion and pushing my body farther than I ever thought it could go. I by no means am planning my first marathon, but I am planning to keep pushing myself a little farther and a little faster. 

Every once in awhile it is good to review your life. Don't forget things worth remembering, time does fly by, and you should always be making memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment