7.09.2013

Week in Review

Do you ever wonder where the time goes?  I do constantly!  Maybe it is showing my age when I forget what day it is or when something happened. It does remind me to not let life pass you by. 


The 4th of July was a great day, I got to clean my entire house and spend time with some amazing friends. I always feel so humbled by patriotic holidays. It reminds me how lucky we are to live in the great country and how lucky I am for my freedom. Fireworks were amazing and breathtaking as always, conversations and laughs were plentiful and so were another year of memories.


I finally succumbed to needing glasses. Oh man... I am still working on my acceptance stage of feeling ok to wear them and not feel 100% old. I am hoping they make me look smarter, younger and more serious. (Hey at least the case is super cute!)


Over this past week, I have truly embraced running. It has been a long haul, but I look forward to my Friday mornings in the great outdoors, the sense of completion and pushing my body farther than I ever thought it could go. I by no means am planning my first marathon, but I am planning to keep pushing myself a little farther and a little faster. 

Every once in awhile it is good to review your life. Don't forget things worth remembering, time does fly by, and you should always be making memories.