2.02.2013

A Pep Talk

Please watch this amazing video:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l-gQLqv9f4o&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dl-gQLqv9f4o#

When I saw this video, I was left with a smile on my face and tears in my eyes.  Regardless if this little guy came up with the content or if it was scripted, everything about it is true. We are all on the same team, we need to play together, live together, breathe together knowing we have each others backs. But we also need to believe in ourselves and believe in the goodness we have been given in our lives.

Many things happen to us along the path we have chosen, rocks/thorns and it does hurt. You decide to keep carrying that pain or to learn and let it go. You decide if you quit or keep going.

When you feel overwhelmed by what life has handed you, where do you look to overcome that with happiness?  Where do you find inspiration?  Where do you find your reason to dance?  If you have no answers to these questions, now is the time to find those answers. All I have to do is take a look at my team, and my answers come shining through.

Even if you are not inspired, you might just be that inspiration for someone else. Don't stop believing....

No comments:

Post a Comment