12.05.2012

For a Reason

"Every moment and every event of every man's life on earth plants something in his soul." -Thomas Newton

This was today's inspirational quote and I absolutely LOVE it!  I am a true believer that everything happens for a reason. Every event you encounter in your life is meant to happen to make you the person you are to become. Every time I see a falling star, I wish that things work out the way they should. I do not wish for anything particular because I believe it is out of my hands.

I also believe we meet certain people at certain times in our lives for a reason as well. You could almost insert "every person" in the quote above. That person will somehow imprint on you and take you along your path of personal development. I feel this way about each new person I meet on a personal and professional level. Each one has changed me in some way, I believe I am stronger and better because of it. (Even maybe smarter????)

This picture of my friend Ryan, reminds me of those individuals who have changed my life in a positive way.  It reminds me of a moment and a event that has left something pretty special on my soul. I hope you have this kind of joy and fun in your life too!

No comments:

Post a Comment