10.06.2011

Skies the Limit!

I had to take a picture of this sky because of a couple of reasons.

1. I was at a soccer game and was freezing because the clouds kept the sky from peaking out to keep me warm.
2. It reminded me of a perfect fall day. I had to get a blanket because I was so cold and that made me think of my favorite fall things.

Fall is perfect for soups and stews. It is time to make your slow cooker your best friend. Coming home to a home that smells of dinner to a family with a busy schedule is a life saver. This fall, challenge yourself to prepare your family meal with your slow cooker 2 times each week, especially on heavily scheduled evenings.

There is nothing like coming home to beef stew after an evening of soccer, covered up by clouds and cool fall breezes.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment