9.15.2011

I Think Fall May Be Here?!?

This week, I have had the LUXURY of staying with my parents and sister while working in a town near to them. And let me tell you, I have been a little spoiled. Warm and amazing meals, a warm and cozy bed and this new pair of fuzzy pink slippers my mom gave me as a present to welcome the fall.

I love this weather. I welcome the smell of the crisp fall air, sleeping in the cool nights with the windows cracked, the need for an extra blanket, and a jacket for the morning commute.

It is my last night at my parents house and we topped the week off with homemade apple crisp and a warm cup of coffee. I am ready to head back home, celebrate fall in my own home and look down at my new slippers and think of the special week with my parents when fall started in 2011.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment