9.06.2011

Are you ready for some football?

It is finally here! Football season! From a childs first flag football game to the seasoned NFL veteran, football season is highly anticipated by all ages. I like football, I don't have a particular team that I am a superfan of (usually whoever is playing and whoever the underdog is), but I do love how football season feels. The crisp fall air, needing a sweater as the sun sets, and radiant colors of reds, yellows and oranges as the leaves change.

This week is the big Iowa - Iowa State game and I know there will be a lot of tailgating, parties and fun. Make sure to check out www.hy-vee.com for some great recipes for the big day. I will be making my Hawkeye and Cyclone appetizers for both cheering sections. Happy football season!

(I know, I know this is not a shot of an "Iowa" football field, but I do have some strong Nebraska roots)
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment