9.01.2011

"Tri" it~I did!

It is kind of exciting around downtown Des Moines this weekend. The Hy-Vee Triathlon is back in town! It is kind of thrilling to see the stage developing this week and I can feel the excitement in the air of many people in the city. I live close to a trail and I have never seen so many people pedaling and running in training for their own triathlon.

I am one of those people that will "tri" anything once. I did the bike leg of a relay team 2 years ago in the Hy-Vee triathlon. I was not awesome by all means, but it was so amazing to be part of such a wonderful event. Along the route were tons of supporters cheering everyone on. It was actually a really exciting thing to cross of my bucket list.

So in life, my motto is always "I will try everything once" from food, music, movies, vacations and physical activity and I hope I inspire you to do the same. You never know, you just might like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment