7.13.2011

The Traveling Gourmet

Most people have walked through an airport, on their way to a connecting flight. Through that mouth-watering journey, smells of Cinnabon and Starbucks tickle your nose in a come-hither way. I think eating healthy while traveling, is one of the hardest things to do.

But each time I travel through different airports, I see and smell that things are a changing. I am walking by more fresh fruit, raw nut bulk bins, organic salad and sandwich stops and vending machines filled with water and healthier snack options.

I think the most exciting thing for a dietitian, while waiting at my gate, was seeing almost everyone around me snacking on something a dietitian would be proud of. Let's keep this movement going, one apple at a time.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment