7.08.2011

Time to Reflect....

Oh my goodness, where have I been...where did I leave off?

It has been a whirlwind for the past few weeks. With each day that passes, something changes. I forgot how important it is to take it all in, so I do not forget. This is the most challenging thing for me. I do not remember a lot about my childhood, memorable moments in my life are in my memory, but nothing distinctive. Just the more reason to soak it all in.....each day.

A dear friend of mine, had a tragic loss in the past few weeks, the quick passing of her very healthy, 6 year old son. Listening to her talk about Mason and think of him, reminded me how important it is to slow down, take in what is really important. Tomorrow is never promised and memories are all you have.

As we run around in our busy lives, take the time each day to really reflect on what the day gave you, what memory will you have of that day in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment