6.08.2011

Welcome to Hy-Vee Curtis!

I am not sure if you have heard the latest and greatest news (if you watch TV in the Midwest, you probably have seen a commercial or two), but Curtis Stone has joined the Hy-Vee family. I am very excited about our message of Food, Family and Fun. There have been many studies on the quality of life with families that eat and play together. Families that spend this time together are proven to have less emotional, weight and addiction issues.

My family always had dinner together, at least 5 nights a week. As I got older and more involved in activities and friends (aka boys), dinner together was still a priority (not to mention my parents are amazing in the kitchen). We all chipped, whether it was setting the table, cooking or clean-up. The TV was off and we had the next hour full of conversation (good and bad). I continue this tradition with my own family.

So back to the picture. This is all the yummy ingredients for our first Curtis Stone recipe: Grilled T-Bone Steaks with Chimichurri. It is delicious. All of the ingredients are at the front of the store and I even made up some of the sauce for you if you're not feeling too adventurous and want to buy it without making it. Perfect idea for a family meal, together, tonight.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment