6.21.2011

Happy First Day of Summer!

Awwww, summer. The official day is here, even though it has felt like summer a while ago. When I think of summer, I think of flowers and gardens. Neither of which I plant much of, but really enjoy. There is a house in my neighborhood that has beautiful flowers, and the people that reside there, work diligently on keeping it very pristine.

I wish I had the time to devote to a beautiful yard. However, I have plenty of time to plant a few pots. That is the beauty of gardening. It can be the size you like and still bring the colors of summer. My approach is simply and satisfying.

Make sure to take the time to embrace the beauty that summer brings, whether big or small, it is only here for a short time.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment