2.11.2010

Oh sweet Valentine's Day...

The only thing I can really say about this holiday is that I really love the colors red and pink. Otherwise....not my most favorite holiday for me, personally.

On the other-hand, it truly reminds me of all of the people I love dearly. I try to remind myself to tell them how much I do love them throughout the year, but I do like to send a Valentine to my special someones.

My Valentine this year is acutally a little health and a little chocolate; Emerald Cocoa Roasted Almonds. My mom introduced these to me about a year ago and they are fantastic! There is no added calories from the chocolate because it is cocoa roasted with a dark chocolate powder and all the health benefits of almonds. It is a great "chocolate" fix food.

I hope you all have a little health, a little chocolate and a little love on Valentine's Day.

As for my Valentine's, you know who you are; I love you more than you will ever know and thank you for loving me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment