8.14.2024

"When Things Get Tight" Weekly Wisdom

 

An inspirational quote in black letters on a white background surrounded by tiny red and pink hearts.

Who wants to join me? 

It has been very lovely and cooler part of summer and I thought today, ooo I am going to slap on a pair of jeans and check my status. Status:  put on hold until October. 

I am aware that in all aspects of life, things are going to get tight - tight jeans are just a small part of the puzzle and I can't let it affect me in a negative way. I have learned the power is how I get out of the tight and sticky situations. 

If you are someone like me who actually puts herself into situations that are not enjoyable, you can easily take yourself out of them. You instantly know when something doesn't feel right and it is ok to politely removed yourself. Don't stay in something or do something that doesn't feel right or brings you joy. 

And that includes jeans. Just take them off or give yourself grace to buy a different pair. 

Be brave. 

#realization | #EmbraceTheHellYeah

~AE

No comments:

Post a Comment