5.26.2024

"Always Cheer People On" Weekly Wisdom

An inspirational quote in black letters to the right of a black and white photo of a cute brunette smile.

Do you always cheer people on?

I will always be a cheerleader at heart and be the loudest one clapping in the room for people who do anything that makes their heart happy. I am in awe of people who are passionate about anything that they want to share it with the world and with me. 

It is easy when we are kids. We are in tons of activities, trying out all the things but as we get older - wow, does it fad. We do not do as many activities or things that bring us joy. We are constrained by the allotment of time we have and then most of that time is spent cheering on our kids doing those activities we loved in the past and miss doing. 

Sometimes when I see others doing things, I sometimes have a little envy - only because I could be doing it or more or finding that spark again in my life. I let that quickly dissolve and let them motivate me to get back on track with "doing" things that light me up. 

Cheering people on is contagious, it makes you proud to know someone who is doing what they love and it also motivates us to keep searching for the same thing in our own lives. For those struggling to "do" right just be the one clapping the loudest for your heartbeats until you are ready. 

#realization | #EmbraceTheHellYeah

~AE



 

No comments:

Post a Comment