8.23.2023

"Lean Into the Fantasy" Weekly Wisdom


Where are all my "make believers" at?

I loved to play make believe as a small child. I think back to my Little Tikes kitchen and all the goals and dreams of being a famous chef. Make believe playing house and school and all the endless Barbie pool parties in the bathroom sink. I would even make believe as a teenager about going to one of my favorite bands in concert and the bass player picks me out in the crowd and I go on stage. He kisses me and we live happily ever after.  Awww good times. 

It makes me sad that I don't make believe anymore, but I guess it has transitioned into what my dreams and goals are. Do I have them?  How am I making them a reality and living them out? 

My man friend always asks me what my dreams are and it is seriously one of the hardest questions to answer. I always keep this as an over-arching question in my daily life and keep a notes folder in my phone to add to it. Then, when the timing it right, I start crossing off my list. 

While I am living out my dreams, I am now creating a little twist on my old versions of make believe and turning it into "leaning into the fantasy."  If it is a dream, there is a reason and I need to make the experience as close to what I picture it to be in my head. I need to make it come alive like I did when I was a kid. 

What's your dream?  What fantasy will you be leaning into?

#quality | #embracethehellyeah

~AE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment