3.29.2023

"You Exist" Weekly Wisdom

 

Inspirational quote on a white background with a black and white photo of a lady on the left of the quote.

Aren't you happy you exist? (I HOPE SO!)

I am. I am so glad you exist. But I bet there are days others try to make you feel small and insignificant. 

I am sorry this happens to you. It may keep happening to you, unfortunately, because there are many humans in this world that are just miserable. The are sad, unhappy with their lives, broken and wish they were living a different life. And it is easier for them to take it out on others. There are few people who are willing to dig in, do the work and find their own happy. 

Don't let them take away your happy. Don't let them steal your thunder. Don't let them second guess the life you live. You exist and there are some people who will not like it and that's ok. 

You keeping being you and care less. 

#quality | #embracethehellyeah

~AE



No comments:

Post a Comment