5.04.2022

"Appreciate, Everything" Weekly Wisdom

Inspirational quote in black letters against a white background.

Do you practice daily appreciation?

The last couple months have been a little difficult because my little kitty friend has been sick. She will be 14 years old this year and she has had a few health issues in the past that are now creeping back in. There was a week there that I thought maybe it was her time and it really threw me for a loop. 

Even though she is a pet and not a human, I wanted her to be comfortable and not suffering in any way, after multiple trips to the vet (we are still having regular visits) and a few rounds of different medications, things are fairly stable for now. Through the daily worry, I read that pets don't know they are sick and they are just living each day as they always do which did help a little to put her little life into perspective. 

Then my gentleman friend shed a little light on the subject for me too. Appreciate everything, every day. When you appreciate everything, it is really hard to be upset and worried. Once I appreciated another day with my little lady, I started to feel more calm about whatever is going to happen. It is not in my control and I needed to be more appreciative for another day we get to spend together. 

Appreciate everything in your daily life. The good, the bad and the ugly. It is all a gift. 

#bigdietitianenergy #embracethehellyeah

~AE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment