10.27.2021

"Live with Intention" Weekly Wisdom

Inspirational quote in black letters on grey background with polka dots

How are your goals coming along for 2021?

We are 66 days away from a new year and yet we have 66 days to see if we are still on track with our intentions for this year. I think many of us hit this last week in October, especially after Halloween and say fu*k it with what we set out to accomplish this year. Kind of a long version of "I will start on Monday."  

You don't have to put 2021 on pause and start over in 2022. Your intentions are still there and waiting for you to tackle them. 

I am guilty of this too. I have had many intentions for 2021 and sadly, many of them have not happened. But I am so excited to know I have 66 days to still get shit done!  I am excited and grateful for the time I still have left to complete a few things and have no reasons to put them on pause until 2022. I am committed to the path I set out for myself this past year and I hope you are too. 

Pick something you have wanted to do in 2021 and do it!  No matter where you are, it is never too late to take the first step. And if you need some help to get motivated, reach out, I will root you on and hold you accountable if you need it. 

#embracethehellyeah

~AE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment