9.15.2021

"Invest In Yourself" Weekly Wisdom

Invest In Yourself in Black Letters on a grey background with polka dots

Do you invest in yourself?

I am a giver and a caretaker. I want everyone to be happy by giving my time, energy, money - whatever I can do for something else means a lot to me. I invest in my friends, my family, my job and my clients. And I probably am at fault for dong it more for others than doing it for myself because that's not me and that's not comfortable. 

Investing in yourself doesn't need to be expensive. If fact, it is more expensive if you don't invest in yourself. You compromise your mental and physical health because you're not doing what you need to take care of you. Caring for yourself to feel the happiness and goodness within from the life you live. 

Investing in yourself can be as simple as journaling your gratitudes each day, stretching for 5 minutes before bed, hiring a mentor or coach to help you with your career, a weekly massage, an evening walk, a new computer to help you be more efficient - the opportunities are endless. Some don't cost a thing but provide big results. No matter what you do to invest in yourself, not one thing or any cash amount is going to solve all your problems or make things magically perfect but it will help you discover more about what your goals are in your life.  It will also help align you with the right people who value you and your investment. 

Continue to be a giver and a caretaker for others, but don't forget to do the same for you. 

#embracethehellyeah

~AE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment