6.09.2021

"Spoil Yourself" Weekly Wisdom

 

Inspirational Quote in black letters on a polka dot background

How often do you spoil yourself?

And no, I don't mean with champagne, fancy clothes or a massage. I mean spoiling yourself with being consistent. I know this doesn't sound as exciting as champagne and fancy clothes, but consistency is the gift that keeps on giving. 

When you are consistent with all things in life; nutrition, sleep, physical activity, decisions, views, money, goals, chores, schedules - you find success and you find balance. You feel good because everything is working in your favorite. Once you stop being consistent, that's when we feel a little off. Our emotions and attitudes change, things don't seem to go our way and we know exactly what is wrong. I know I get more emotional, find my fuse getting shorter and shorter and getting upset at others, when really I am upset with myself. 

When I spoil myself with consistency, all is right with the world. I am more content. I feel more joy. I know I am in the right place in my life. I don't need anyone or anything else to make me feel good because I am doing everything to make MYSELF feel good. 

Today and everyday, spoil yourself. Don't wait for anyone to do it for you. 

#embracethehellyeah

~AE

No comments:

Post a Comment