2.17.2021

"This is 45" Weekly Wisdom

 

Inspirational quote about birthdays in black lettering.

How do you feel about your age?

My friend Brenda spent the weekend with me this past week to celebrate my birthday and wrote these wise words in a beautiful card she gave me - I couldn't have loved it more. Age has really never been an issue in my world since 25 hit - what a dipshit I was freaking out about 25. Age does feel like something I have glided into as graceful as possible and with increasing wisdom along the way. 

I have created a little universe of calm with great family and friends by my side, a life I am proud of and  knowing what I want, deserve and will go after in my life. I have learned expectations of others only hurts myself and if I want something, I am the one who needs to make it happen. Sometimes this is a harsh reality to understand, but it proves itself to be true as the years pass by. I am the architect of each trip around the sun and 45 is forming to be a great one. 

Today, I go into another year of the world enjoying me and me enjoying the world I am so graciously getting to live it out on. 

#embracthehellyeah

~AE

No comments:

Post a Comment