4.03.2019

Bloom Where You Are Planted Weekly Wisdom

Bloom Where You Are Planted #WeeklyWisdom

Do you appreciate and flourish in the place you are right now?

There is much pressure in the world to "do more, be more, make more money, have more things, go more places." And I know many of us can easily get caught up in this mentality. I know I have and do on occasion. There are days I want more but what does more really mean?  Does it mean I will be happier or more satisfied with the overall quality of my life?

I think this is a great thing to do for yourself today:  define what more means to you and your life. Get out a piece of paper and do not think about it, just start writing down all the things coming to mind. Then review the list and compare to what you already have.  You might be surprised on how you are already achieving and getting more in the place you are right now.It is kind of like shopping online. "Oh hey, I really like this shirt, I am going to get it. Wait, I better check my closet first. Yep, there is a shirt very similar I already own. I really do not need to buy this shirt."

Every day, you are growing, advancing and blooming in the life you want to live. There is nothing you need more of.  Empty out your shopping bag. 

#embracethehellyeah | #lessstuffmorelife

~AE

No comments:

Post a Comment