3.13.2024

"Hold Your Space" Weekly Wisdom

 

An inspirational quote in black letters on a white background surrounded by tiny red and pink hearts.

Do you observe the space you are in?

Where are you today?  What space are you standing or sitting in right now when you are reading this?  What does it look like around you?  How are you feeling in this space?

I think we take the space we are in for granted - the physical space and our mental space. We do not think about it enough. When I woke up the other morning, I had a thought, instead of jumping out of bed and getting the day rolling, I am going to just hold in my space and think about where I am. 

I thought about how I physically felt and how this was going to affect my day: how was my sleep, how my body was feeling for my workout this morning, energy to carry out my professional tasks, what fuel do I need today to make it all happen. 

I thought about how I emotionally felt and how this was going to affect my day:  do I need a little mediation, do I need prayer, do I need breath work, do I need to journal and work on my morning mindspace to set the tone for the day. 

When you hold your physical and emotional space, just for a few moments everyday, you get the opportunity to just be and to know you a little better. Where you are in your mind and body, is a powerful way to glide you through your day with purpose that no one can disrupt. 

Tomorrow and everyday, wake up, check in, and hold your space. 

#realization | #embracethehellyeah

~AE





No comments:

Post a Comment