7.11.2016

Celebrating Family





This summer has been full of some much needed family time. I think my family is pretty damn awesome.  We may not see each other a ton every year, but when we get together, we enjoy every single minute. 





Mom and I headed to Denver for a fantastic family wedding with the Huebert/Myers clan. Claire and Mark were married in a beautiful garden surrounded by the mountains. 





It was fun hanging out with cousins both young and old.  Growing up, summer vacations meant a trip to Colorado. 




My Aunt Tedde, Uncle Jim and their clan of kiddos was always a highlight of the summer. My sister and I were usually the baby of the cousins and we just adored our older cousins. I remember feeling so cool hanging out with them. When we spend time together now, I still feel like a giddy little girl. 






The start of July always means the birthday of one of my heartbeats, Miss Brenda!  We have spent the last few years celebrating her and it was great spending her special day with her. It was a beautiful day boating on the lake, sun, cocktails and a ton of laughs with her friends. So lucky to have another year of Brenda in my life! 




July 4th was another family celebration and food! We always try to get a few photos of everyone together because it doesn't happen often enough. This is only a small representation of the big group of the Huebert clan. 





I also spent some quality time with these lovely ladies. Miss Lindsey is the little sister I never had and she is also the  proud mama of Miss Ally and Miss Lucy. I couldn't get enough of Ally's kisses and tickles. 


Another collection of memories in my life of people who make my heartbeat...


AE

No comments:

Post a Comment