4.15.2015

Wisdom Wednesday


Think of how many actual doors you have opened to date?  What doors were significant?  I know that might be a crazy question but let me put it into context. I can think of many doors that were significant. If I never would have opened them, I wouldn't be where I am today. I am a dietitian today because I open a door to an elective nutrition class and never looked back. I opened my car door, got in and took a leap of faith leaving my comfort zone for a new job and life. I opened my office door to a person I never met so she could intern with me and she has become one of my closest and dearest friends. I opened the front door of my new home and started my life as a homeowner.  I opened a restaurant door and met a dear friend who encourages my greatness everyday.  

Don't be afraid to open doors. The whole world is out there and you never know how one can significantly influence your life.