4.15.2015

Wisdom Wednesday


Think of how many actual doors you have opened to date?  What doors were significant?  I know that might be a crazy question but let me put it into context. I can think of many doors that were significant. If I never would have opened them, I wouldn't be where I am today. I am a dietitian today because I open a door to an elective nutrition class and never looked back. I opened my car door, got in and took a leap of faith leaving my comfort zone for a new job and life. I opened my office door to a person I never met so she could intern with me and she has become one of my closest and dearest friends. I opened the front door of my new home and started my life as a homeowner.  I opened a restaurant door and met a dear friend who encourages my greatness everyday.  

Don't be afraid to open doors. The whole world is out there and you never know how one can significantly influence your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment